Beautiful pictures and stories. Of course I liked the one about your sweet husband. I'm proud of him too. I'm also proud of the wonderful young woman he took to the temple. You just have to look at the 3 incredible children you have to know that it has all been worth it. Love, Mom
Just ignore my husband. Seriously! I love the posts. It's great to catch up. I feel like it has been forever since we have seen you. Glad to know all is well. Love ya.
I think Levi is funny! I volunteer him to make your 40th anniv. scrapbook. But, wait, that would mean we'd have to invite him to our scrapbook weekend-get-aways and that might cramp Sandie's style. I so LOL at Caden's tagging comments. I think you should be proud of your 14inches in height :) Love ya, Tara
OH MY GOSH! I FOUND YOU! Okay, so I'm probably the one who has been lost. I missed out on your baby girl....did I know you were even pregnant? I think yes, but who knows! I LOVE that you have a blog so that I can keep up on the going ons....keep in touch. MISS YOU TONS!
We began our business in the spring of 2009 because we are truly kids at heart and wanted a way to provide income for our family and while having a lot of fun with our children.
6 comments:
Beautiful pictures and stories. Of course I liked the one about your sweet husband. I'm proud of him too. I'm also proud of the wonderful young woman he took to the temple. You just have to look at the 3 incredible children you have to know that it has all been worth it. Love, Mom
Great posts Lori! Look forward to seeing your 40th wedding anniversary on the blog in a few years. ha! Ha! me funny.
Just ignore my husband. Seriously! I love the posts. It's great to catch up. I feel like it has been forever since we have seen you. Glad to know all is well. Love ya.
I think Levi is funny! I volunteer him to make your 40th anniv. scrapbook. But, wait, that would mean we'd have to invite him to our scrapbook weekend-get-aways and that might cramp Sandie's style. I so LOL at Caden's tagging comments. I think you should be proud of your 14inches in height :) Love ya,
Tara
OH MY GOSH! I FOUND YOU! Okay, so I'm probably the one who has been lost. I missed out on your baby girl....did I know you were even pregnant? I think yes, but who knows! I LOVE that you have a blog so that I can keep up on the going ons....keep in touch. MISS YOU TONS!
Post a Comment