Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day



I just wanted to take the chance since it was father's Day to tell Andrew how much I love him. I am so grateful for him he is a wonderful friend, husband, and father. He is so patient with me, we have grown so much since we have been married. The boys couldn't be more blessed to have his example as a father and priesthood holder. When Caeden was younger he would stand at the door every morning and wave as Andrew left for work. If for some reason Andrew forgot there would be big tears and he would have to circle around the block so that Caeden could wave. Zach asks just about every morning if he can go with Andrew to work. They have always been attached to Andrew. There is usually a stampede to the door when Andrew gets home from work. Gabby is in on all of this action also, I can tell as she gets bigger that she will have him wrapped around her finger. She walks around the house all day yelling "Dad, Daaad".

I love you Andrew and am proud of who you are and the things that you are accomplishing in your life. I am greatful to be your wife and enjoying this crazy journey with you.

We love you dad!!

1 comment:

Rachel S. said...

sorry that ya'll don't know me but i was wondering if ya'll were mormon