
Last Wednesday we were able to gather as a family and celebrate my parent's 40th wedding anniversary. We had dinner at the Garden Restaurant at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It overlooked the tempele which was fitting because that is where their marriage began. We enjoyed a nice dinner with the kids trying to be on their best behavior. (except Gabby who threw up all over!!) We went out to the temple grounds and took some pictures. The kids always enjoy getting together and being nuts. It was nice to just enjoy my family and celebrate my parents.
For the dinner I had the job of putting together a scrapbook of how the family has grown from my parents to all 18 of us. It was fun to look through all the old pictures of my parents when they were young, dating, newley weds, young parents, parents of teenagers, and now grandparents. It has made me realize that they were just like me. They had and still do have to learn as life takes them along. I think that they did a pretty good job with all of us. I know that each of us kids had at least one friend who wanted their parents to care about them as much as ours did for us. I hope my parents know how much I love and appreciate them for all their love and sacrifices for me and now for my little family too.





We love you Grandma and Grandpa Molett.

1 comment:
Sorry ya'll don't know me but are ya'll mormon and is that the salt lake temple i hope ya'll don't mind me commenting
Post a Comment