We met Cousin Tara and her family at the pumpkin patch. The kids love to wander through the field chosing pumpkins with their own wheelbarrows. They put a pumpkins in and out of the wheelbarrows until I finally call it quits. At the pumpkin patch there is a corn maze and tuns of places to take pictures. I wasn't as enthusiastic this year due to the fact that I was super pregnant, but next year I can make it up with double the picture taking!
Tara always has her girls in cute coordinating outfits. Look at mine, they are so mismatched!!
This is the only picture I have of Halloween festivities this year. I was getting way to pregnant and tired at this point! Don't they look cute though? This was before our ward Halloween party. They also got to dress up for dance class, school, trick-or-treating at Grandma's work, the ward party, and a party at Aunt Jane's house. Seriously, Halloween has gone crazy!








No comments:
Post a Comment