The night before we told the kids we were going to have another baby Zach and I had read the story about an angel visiting Mary to tell her she was pregnant. The next day we told the kids we were having a baby. Zach was quiet for a minute and then finally asked me "Mom did an angel tell you we are going to have a baby?" I love it. He has been to cute about this baby. He wants to know how big it is, what it is doing, and is constantly asking questions about it. Now that I am showing and getting bigger he gives the baby loves and talks to her.
Andrew and I took Caeden with us to get a "sneak peak" of the baby. They just do a quick ultra sound to check the gender of the baby. The ultra sound tech was really good to show off the baby to Caeden and point out a few things like feet, head, and of course that she is a girl!! When we walked back into the waiting room all the ladies asked Caeden what we were going to have. He was glowing, it was fun to take him.
We can't wait for her to come, we just have to be patient until November!! We have decided to name her Keslee Ann Miller. After her grandpa Miller and my cousin who died when I was little.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh, I can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment